Due the Covid-19 Virus, SB Swimming will be taking the following precautions.
Entering the Health Club
- Swimmers and parents will need to wear a mask from entry of health club until entering the pool.
- Swimmers need to come dressed ready to swim and should not plan on changing in the locker room.
- Parents need to take temperatures of swimmers at home and swimmers need to have a temperature of 100.4 or less to enter the pool.
Exiting the Health Club
- Swimmers will wear a mask upon completion of practice.
- Swimmers will not be taking showers at the health club or changing in the health club locker rooms. Parents should bring warm clothes for their swimmers on colder days.
- There will be a maximum of 4 swimmers per lane with two swimmers per lane at each side of the pool.
- Group games without social distancing will not be played this year.
- Swimmers under the age of 8 will not be allowed in the program this year.
- Coaches will be wearing masks or allowing for social distancing to occur at all times.
- Due to the limited numbers allowed in lanes, we unfortunately can not allow swimmers to make up classes with a different group this year
- We will continuously monitor the situation and make appropriate changes to our safety as needed.
- If the program needs to be cancelled or shortened, appropriate refunds will be offered.